A handy hearing aid battery tester can allow you to live your life more freely and never miss a sound. This key fob from hearOclub shows how much battery life you have left, with an extra compartment to keep a spare.
How the Hearing Aid Battery Tester Works
- Slide the battery in.
- View the screen to see whether the battery is full, half-full or empty.
- When your battery dies, open the battery storage compartment for a spare.
- Remember to refill the storage compartment.
- It’s that easy!
You can use the tester for any of the following batteries:
Here’s what people are saying about this convenient device:
“The keychain is really handy. The other day I was at the doctor’s office when I heard the low-battery chime go off on my hearing aid. I knew I wouldn’t be home before it died, but luckily I had a spare in my hearOclub keychain. It saved the day!”
“The keychain tester has helped so much! We’re wasting less batteries now. We used to change my mom’s batteries every time we visited, but now with the battery tester we know if her charge will last until the next time we visit.”
Oak Park, Illinois
How Long Do Hearing Aid Batteries Last?
The brand and size of battery, device, amount of time it is worn, amplification, and environmental factors can all play a role in how long your hearing aid batteries will last. However, you can expect the following ranges:
- Size 10 (Yellow): 3-7 days
- Size 13 (Orange): 6-14 days
- Size 312 (Brown): 3-10 days
- Size 675 (Blue): 9-20 days
How to Make Hearing Aid Batteries Last Longer
Even the best effort to extend the life of a hearing aid battery will only go so far. The fact of the matter is that you will need new batteries for your hearing aid often and regularly. That said, there are a few things you can do to ensure you’re not wasting battery life: Do not remove the tab prior to use.
- Do not remove the tab prior to use.
- Store hearing aid batteries at room temperature. It is not recommended to refrigerate or freeze them.
- Avoid storing batteries in extreme environments.
- Keep your batteries away from other metal objects.
- Purchase only fresh, quality batteries.
Hearing Aid Batteries Delivered to Your Doorstep – Plus a Free Battery Tester!
Tired of hearing aid batteries being a constant on your to-do list? Join hearOclub and receive long-lasting DieHard hearing aid batteries every other month—the perfect timeframe to never worry about having fresh batteries on hand again. DieHard batteries are proven to perform as well as or better than other national brands, especially when you know they’re not sitting on store shelves or in your cupboard for who knows how long. Your subscription also includes a free hearing aid battery tester key fob ($10 value) with your first shipment.
So, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to hearOclub today!